















Cameron's 5th year was a year of many ups and downs.My pregnancy was coming along nicelyoe ever I had a few premature labor scares, so we spent alot of time at the YMCA to keep things calm. We found out Cameron was going to have a little brother, but we keep the gender a secret until his birth. We moved into a wonderful Three bedroom apartment. Cameron was due to start school in September I was looking forward to those last days of my pregnancy and very excited fro Cameron to start school, but on August 29, 2005 our world was turned upside down. Hurricane Katrina hit. We lost everything in our home and were displaced for many months Cameron and I were even living apart. He lived with Daddy in one town while I lived an hour away in another. ON October 6, 2005 his little brother,Zackariah was born he was there to watch the birth. In November 2005 our family was reunited in a small 2 bedroom apart but it didn't matter as long as we were together. Right before Cameron's 5th Birthday we made it back in our apartment and we knew how blessed we were to now be a family of 6 and together and couldn't be happier.

No comments:
Post a Comment