







This has been a hard year for us. As much as I enjoyed our play group We only attend a few more playgroups due to us having different parenting beliefs specially when it came to breastfeeding and soem cruel treatment I got that led up to my living. It was hard on me and the boys, but we were just adjusting to being a Family of 5 with our beautiful new baby girl. Cameron was also DX with ADHD and started on some medcine which help out alot to alot of and issues I was dealing with mostly distroying things and making huge messes I was at the end of my rope on handling 2 other children and Cameron's melt downs. He was in speech as well so this helped out a great deal. He also got glasses. He was over all still alovly little boy we just needed to find out the best way to handle him. Just as we finally were getting settle and Isabella was getting older and we were enjoying our family of 5.Cameron finally weaned right before We learned that despite our best efforts to use birthcontrol another member of the family was on it's way. WE found out right before Cameron's 4th birthday our new baby was due In October again.

No comments:
Post a Comment