Friday, October 17, 2008

Cameron 7th year (3.29.07-3.29.08)

































Cameron's 7th was better than the last few, but still had it's moments. He finished up his school year at Phobe Hearst and I couldn't be happier to have that school behind me. He was stuggling with everything in school that didn't seem to be helping him just seem to be judging me. I couldn't be happier for summer to be here. My belly was getting bigger we found out our new baby was going to be another girl ! I couldn't wait and either could cameron. a perfect family 3 boys Alexander, Cameron, & Zackariah and Two girl Isabella and our new baby Emmaleigh who was due September/October. We took a Family vaction to Va beach to meet up with some friends and had the time of our lives. In August baby Emmaleigh came 7 weeks early. IT was a hard time for my family even Cameron who couldn't met his new sister until she got out of the NICU when she was 8 days old and we had prepared him for another homebirth. Cameron started Alice Birney with ALex which made things better, but he was still stuggling

No comments: