Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

10/31/11

Halloween was on a Monday this year. Cameron got home from school a little after 4pm. I had planned to walk with his friends mom. I was getting the little ones ready and Daddy was getting Alex dressed so Cameron was one of the last ones to get dressed he dressed up as a bakugan. I didn't get it cause a bakugan is these toy balls that open up. I guess he was more like the bakugan holder. Oringally he wasnted to a ninja, but then Alex wanted to be one and he didn't want to dress up like his brother. I guess dressing them alike is catching up with him. They still have no choice for pictures and stuff LOL. Anyhow Alex got him to change his mind. We were ready by 5:30 in time to do a few pictures and walk down to his friends house. his friends was having a melt down about a gun. So I took all the kids while the mom went to look for a gun for him. 7 kids was an adventure ! Kids got lots of candy and Halloween is over on to November ... Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up fast.





















No comments: