Monday, June 27, 2011

baseball

We signed Alex up for baseball due to his game addiction I thought it would be a good idea to sign Cameron up too. I was really worried how he would do with his PPD and speech issues. We thought Alex & Cameron would be together, but it turned out they were in different age groups. Cameron was really upset about that to the point he didn't even want to play he was running off the field like a toddler. I finally got him to give it a chance. He got on base he scored a few times. In the Champion ship game he slid home bring his team from being tied to being in the lead and They actually won the championship game by one point from another player stealing home. Cameron had a lot of fun ! and was really proud to have won the championship ! He isn't all star or anything but he had fun and learned a lot he still has a lot of more skill to learned but he did great for his 1st year !






No comments: