Cameron's 8th year he finished up his first year at alice birney and we were looking forward to his sister, Isabella joining him there for her pre-K year. We would be happy to have 3 of our 5 children in one school when we were told some bad news. Jefferson parish was redistricting us to another school. After everything Cameron had been though with the teacher at phoebe hearst I was very scared I liked Alice Birney. When we looked at apartment I asked about schools before I made my choice. It wasn't even that the same group of kids would go to that school. Cameron having PDD doesn't adjust well to change that are hard to explain. All the kids were getting bigger. We were really growing out of this apartment eveyone around us was leaving and moving into houses and we wanted to do the same. As soon as school was out we started looking finding a house to buy was harder than I thought. We planned to move to the north shore a whole new parish yes still a new school but nothing would be the same. We wouldn't shop at the same stores, we should go to the same parks. It felt more like a fresh start than just moving no one knew us. Our summer was pretty busy with Looking for a house and family visits and we even took the kids on a mini vaction to blue bayou. In July 2008 we moved to our new house. 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage and nice sized back yard. Cameron shares a room with both is brothers and his sisters are across the hall and down the hall is a playroom for all the kids and we have a huge over sized living room for lots of family fun ! The first year in the house was alot of fun ! It snowed the first year here which Cameron loved. He started a new school with Alex & Bella. Cameron was in the 1st grade it took a little adjusting to get him in the correct class for his PDD DX. I loved his teacher and was learning ! I was so proud of him. His 8th birthday was lots of fun it was at our house with some family and new friends and fun games
my name is Danielle. I have six children Alexander (13 yrs), Cameron (12 yrs) Isabella (10 yrs), Zackariah (8 yrs). Emmaleigh (6 yrs old) and Mattheus born 11/7/13 I have been married to my wonderful husband,best friend, outstanding father to my children, Darin for 14 years. We live in Louisiana and spend out days and nights trying our best to live life to it fullest making our children feel loved and happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment